Gift Idea: Happy Everything Party in a Cup
Life’s a party, and what’s a party without great gifts and fun drinks? Here’s how to create the perfect “gift to go” — the Happy Everything Tervis Party in a Cup.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Happy Everything Tervis Tumbler
- Lemonade Mix
- Paper Straws
- Citrus Reamer
- Mini Whisk
- Shredded Crinkle Paper
- Miniature Liquor Bottle (optional)
- Lemon Candies (optional)
Here’s how to assemble your gift:
- Place a small amount of shredded crinkle paper into the bottom of the Happy Everything Tervis Tumbler. Situate the lemon on top of the crinkle paper.
- Add the paper straws against the back edge of the tumbler to maximize space.
- Position the lemonade mix in front of the straws. We love the Coconut Lavender Lemonade Mix by Perky Moose. The packaging is pretty and playful, yet posh while the taste is unique, refreshing and delicious.
- Arrange the citrus zester, mini whisk and petite liquor bottle (if desired) around the lemonade mix, filling any empty spaces. Should you decide to add an elixir, we suggest tequila, bourbon or vodka. If you forego the spirits, try adding lemon candies (like lemon drops or lemon chews) instead for a sweet “theme appropriate” treat.
- For a finishing touch, dress with a ribbon bow.
The best part is that this gift is appropriate for so many celebrations — think party favors, housewarming and hostess gifts, to name a few. Just create the cocktail or mocktail version according to your party or guest list preference.
To win you own exclusive Happy Everything Tervis Tumbler Party Pack, enter our Punch Party sweeps!
About Coton Colors: Founded in 1995 by Laura Johnson, an entrepreneurial artisan inspired by the celebrations of her own life, Coton Colors is a manufacturer of colorful, handcrafted pottery, creative giftware and seasonal pieces to live life in style. For more, visit their website and follow them on Facebook.