Tervis Store Opening: New Orleans
Hello New Orleans! Thanks for having us. We’re honored to be welcomed to your oldest neighborhood. We’ve always wanted to call the French Quarter home. Guess we can cross that off our “ice bucket list.”
That’s right; our 38th store opened its doors for the first time this past weekend and we haven’t stopped enjoying the city since. We can’t wait for our first Mardi Gras in a few months, but we know New Orleans is so much more than beads, parades and hurricanes (that delicious rum punch invented right here). We’ve been busy exploring, learning and dining. We’ve learned a lot. Such as how delicious oysters are. And muffuletta. And Po’boys. And beignets. Oh the beignets. Between bites we also discovered this about the Crescent City:
- New Orleans is said to be the birthplace of poker and jazz.
- It’s been called the most haunted city in the U.S.
- New Orleans has more historical districts than any other American City.
- The New Orleans Saints play in The Superdome – the largest indoor stadium in the world.
- The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, at 23.87 miles, is the longest continuous bridge in the world.
- Was home to the first opera performed in the U.S.
- Louisiana is the No. 1 producer of crawfish and shallots in America.
- Antoine’s is the oldest operating restaurant in the country
|Tervis – New Orleans||Store Hours:|
|531 Bienville Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
|Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
— PJ Butland