Tervis Store Opening: Boston
The tumblers are coming! The tumblers are coming!
They’re coming to Boston and we think they’re a perfect match. From its lavish history to its bountiful harbor to its rabid sport fans Boston is truly an American original. Like us. We’re glad to call Boston home to our 39th store.
Boston is also home to other unique and original places, such as:
- The first American lighthouse was built in Boston Harbor on Little Brewster Island
- The first American subway — the Tremont Street Subway — was built in Boston in 1897
- Boston is home to the first public U.S. beach
- Boston Common is the oldest public park in the United States
- At 90 feet below the earth’s surface, the Ted Williams Tunnel is the deepest in North America
And then there is Newbury Street. This historic street is a mile long street lined with historic 19th century brownstones that contain hundreds of shops — including our newest store — and restaurants, making it a popular destination for tourists and locals. There are coffee shops, trendy cafes and an array of restaurants that suit many tastes. There are also many up-scale store at the lower end that help make Newbury Street one of the most expensive streets in the world. Before you explore the Back Bay area, visit our store, say “Hi” and pick up a tumbler or two and stay hydrated the entire day.
|Tervis – Boston||Store Hours:|
|270 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
|Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
— PJ Butland